2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAppletree Road, Hatton, Derby
- Modern Semi-Detached Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Ample Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Popular Location
- Ideal FTB
- Viewing Advised
A superbly presented semi-detached property in a popular location in Hatton ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The gas central heated and double glazed accommodation in brief comprises of a lounge, modern kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and parking. VIEWING ADVISED
A superbly presented semi-detached property in a popular location in Hatton ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor. The gas central heated and double glazed accommodation in brief comprises of a hallway, light and spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen/diner with doors to the garden, two first floor bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. Outside can be found ample off road parking and a pleasant enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear. The property is well placed for access to local amenities, schools and road links with Derby City, Burton-On-Trent and the A50. An internal viewing comes highly advised.
Having double glazed entrance door and door leading to:
Lounge 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Having stairs giving access to the first floor, double glazed window to the front elevation, understairs storage, TV point and door leading to:
Kitchen/diner 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, complementary tiled walls, integrated oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for dining table and chairs, TV point, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed double doors giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 8' 4" x 8' 8" max ( 2.54m x 2.64m max )
Having two double glazed windows to the front elevation, built-in wardrobe, gas central heating radiator and overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a gravelled hardstanding area and driveway to the side providing ample off road parking. Side access gate leading to the rear garden. To the rear is a pleasant enclosed garden area with patio and gravelled areas being enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.