3 bedroom detached house for salePENRYN, Cornwall
- A DETACHED MODERN COTTAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LUXURIOUS BATHROOM
- OPENPLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA
- UTILITY ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND SASH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- ENCLOSED AND PRIVATE GARDENS
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
Constructed in 2011 to a high specification, this is an unusual and attractive detached modern cottage with reverse level accommodation providing light, spacious open-plan living, an entrance hall with a cloakroom/WC and double door access into an elevated, sunny and private decked area. To the ground floor is a second hall area with three bedrooms, contemporary style bathroom and additional utility room with access to an extremely sunny private patio garden with high wall enclosure.
Gas central heating is provided and sash double glazed windows throughout with the benefit of an off-road parking space.
This cottage is located within Bohill which is a little known, historic part of Penryn, nestling just a short walk from the scenic quayside and river at Penryn and being tucked away down a narrow lane yet with in easy walking distance of shops, bars and restaurants.
Penryn is one of Cornwall's most historic towns and is close to the busy port and town of Falmouth
Built in 2011, this is a property which really does warrant an internal inspection to appreciate the accommodation offered as it is certainly more spacious than anticipated and appears to be finished to a very high standard. Externally, the cottage has a particularly handsome stone-fronted façade with authentic sliding sash windows under a natural-cut slate roof.
Because the accommodation is reverse level, the living area provides a fabulously light and spacious open area with double door access directly onto an elevated and private sundeck. The entrance hall which is accessed to the side leads to a handy cloakroom and stairs descending to the ground floor level where there are three bedrooms with a fitted contemporary bathroom and additional utility room. Door again lead from the ground floor out onto a sunny walled enclosed garden enjoying a great degree of privacy.
Of course, within this area of Penryn parking is of a premium and this property enjoys its own private off-road parking space on a tarmacked driveway.
Property ref: 121_1775_4546803
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54727035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4546803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.