2 bedroom flat for saleStage House, Montague Road, Wimbledon
- Superb ground floor luxury apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Stunning 24ft open plan kitchen/reception
- Private terrace to rear
- Beautifully appointed
- Prestige gated development
- Parking available (not included)
- 10 year building warranty
- READY TO MOVE INTO
A glorious ground floor two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment, forming part of a newly built luxury development, with its own private terrace and own front door entrance. Ideally located within easy reach of Wimbledon station and all the amenities of the Town centre, the open spaces of South Park Gardens and the additional transport links provided by the Northern Line are also close by. With well proportioned lateral accommodation, this superb property has wonderfully proportioned rooms, including an impressive 24ft open plan kitchen/reception, which leads directly onto the private terrace, which is perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The finish throughout is of the highest quality, with underfloor heating in all rooms, top brand integrated appliances, TV points linked to a Sky Q aerial and the peace of mind provided by a 10 year Premier building warranty. Show home available to view. READY TO MOVE INTO.
Bedroom - 4.47m x 2.79m (14'8 x 9'2) -
Bedroom - 4.57m x 3.12m (15' x 10'3) -
Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room - 7.49m x 49.38m (24'7 x 162) -
Garden - 12.40m x 11.71m (40'8 x 38'5) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54727557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27924809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Hill - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.