2 bedroom flat for saleMeols Drive, West Kirby, Wirral
- Spacious first floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Car park and garage
- No onward chain
Spacious first floor apartment in popular location and benefiting from car park and garage. The accommodation briefly comprises: hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Externally there are delightful well maintained gardens and is sold with no onward chain.
Very well appointed and re-decorated first floor apartment within walking distance of West Kirby and all its amenities. This spacious apartment benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and the accommodation briefly comprises: hall, lounge, well appointed kitchen, two double bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Externally there are delightful well maintained gardens together with car park and garage. Viewings are highly recommended and is sold with no onward chain.
Communal entrance door with security system and staircase leading to first floor communal landing.
Private entrance door with security eye into hall and security phone to access communal door. Single panel radiator, two wall light points and walk-in cloaks/storage cupboard.
Lounge 21' 8" to doors x 12' 4" ( 6.60m to doors x 3.76m )
Double panel radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors with Juliet balcony and serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.69m )
Well-appointed kitchen having units with light grey doors and complimentary work surfaces and comprising: single one and half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer with lower cupboard and drawers, two further double base units and extended work surface with recess beneath and space and plumbing for washing machine. Integral Aliston oven, electric hob and extractor hood above. Two single and one double wall cupboards, marble effect tiled surround and double glazed window above sink unit. Worcester gas central heating boiler, single panel radiator, vinyl floor covering, serving hatch to lounge.
Bedroom One 13' 6" into bay x 7' 11" ( 4.11m into bay x 2.41m )
Single panel radiator, double glazed oriel bay window and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window, double panel radiator and mirrored sliding wardrobe doors.
White suite comprising: panel enclosed bath with Mira shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Frosted double glazed window, white tiled walls, decorative dado tiling and motifs. Good size linen cupboard, single panel radiator and vinyl floor covering.
The garage has a workshop/room to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54728970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKY101144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.