1 bedroom flat for saleThe Shrubberies, Prospect Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Large One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Entrance Hallway
- Large Living/Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Bedroom
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Off-street Parking
- Short Walk to Abbey Station
- Walk to Verulamium Park
- Walk to City Centre and Mainline Station
A spacious one bedroom first floor apartment situated in a wonderful location, within walking distance of Verulamium Park, City centre, Abbey Station and mainline station to London St Pancras.
The property forms part of a period building and provides beautifully presented accommodation throughout to include many character features, typical of its era.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom and luxury bathroom. Of further benefit is off-street parking located to the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54730179.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA170289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.