3 bedroom detached house for saleWindmill Close, Boulton Moor, Derby
- Detached Property
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Driveway & Garage
- Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
A immaculately presented and maintained three bedroom detached property in a sought after and quiet cul-de-sac location in Boulton Moor that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
A immaculately presented and maintained detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Boulton Moor that must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The accommodation would ideally suit a growing family and in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, light and spacious lounge with open access to a dining room, modern fitted kitchen and generous conservatory overlooking the garden. To the first floor the landing leads to three good size bedrooms, the master having ensuite and further family bathroom. Outside can be found a driveway leading to an integral garage while to the rear is a beautiful enclosed garden area with a warm southerly aspect. The property is well placed for access to local amenities, schools and road links with Derby City, A50, A52 and East Midlands Airport.
Having entrance door to the side elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with WC and wash hand basin. Gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 11" max ( 4.11m x 3.33m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, two gas central heating radiators, feature fireplace, TV point, understairs storage cupboard, thermostat controls and laminate flooring. Door leading to the kitchen and open access into:
Dining Room 7' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.79m )
Having gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Door giving access into:
Conservatory 10' 2" x 12' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.91m )
Being of UPVC and brick construction and having double glazed doors giving access to the garden, tiled flooring, TV point and power points.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
Fitted with modern matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 and 1/2 sink and drainer, part tiled walls, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to the side elevation giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
Having double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe. Access to:
En-Suite Shower Room
A contemporary en-suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail, laminate flooring and obscure double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" max x 9' 2" ( 2.24m max x 2.79m )
Having double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. Gas central heating radiator, extractor fan and obscure double glazed window.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing off road parking which in-turn leads to a single garage. To the rear can be found a pleasant low maintenance garden with a warm Southerly aspect comprising raised planters, green house and paved areas being enclosed by timber boundaries. Side access gate, timber shed, outside power point and outside cold water tap. The property benefits from replacement soffits, fascia's and guttering.
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54731211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.