3 bedroom barn conversion for saleBrewsters Barn, Scrooby
- charming character home
- galleried landing / 3 bedrooms
- fitted dining kitchen with appliances
- living room with wood burner
- en suite to master bedroom
- useful additional living space
- close to Bawtry and motorway network
- gas heating / double glazing
- garage / visitor parking
- Grade 2 listed
Situated on the edge of open countryside, within an exclusive small development off Low Road, an attractively presented 3 bedroom barn conversion of great charm and character. The main residence offers well proportioned living space, including en suite master bedroom, and, in addition to the principal property there is a converted barn at the bottom of the garden. This provides a wood store / potting shed and further large reception room being ideal for leisure, working from home or extra bed / sitting room.
Externally, there are delightful well stocked gardens, enjoying a good degree of privacy and secluded front court. Garage with adjacent visitor parking.
All in all, this is a truly unique home, with delightful, flexible accommodation, within a pretty village, just a few minutes drive from central Bawtry.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54732156.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637014490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.