2 bedroom apartment for saleFinlay Court, Commonwealth Drive, Crawley
Withdrawn from Market
- Larger Than Average First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Underground Parking & Permit Parking
- Walking Distance To Three Bridges Railway Station
- Walking Distance To Crawley Town Centre
DESCRIPTION Situated in the heart of this popular development, this beautiful apartment would make an ideal purchase for anyone looking to get themselves onto the property market, downsize or even for an investment.
There are many reasons why we feel that this first-floor apartment should be considered; firstly it measures in excess of 900 square feet which is considerably larger than both similar priced apartments and two bedroom houses within the town. Secondly you have the added benefit of allocated underground parking, a permit parking space and an additional visitor permit. Other key points to note about this property is the internal condition and both bedroom sizes.
There is a secure entry system on the ground floor, from here stairs and a lift lead you up to the first floor where this apartment is located. The front door leads to a large entrance hall, to the right is a large storage cupboard which is ideal for your hoover, ironing board and other items you want to be kept away. To the left is the large master bedroom which benefits from a large sliding wardrobe and master en-suite shower room with double walk in shower. The second bedroom is a large double and again has fitted wardrobes.
We love the living room, it measures over 21 feet so naturally offers more than enough space for both sitting furniture and dining furniture, it has a dual aspect so plenty of natural light fills the room as well as the added advantage of a balcony which is ideal come the summer months! The apartment is 'completed with a large kitchen with lots of worktop space and storage cupboards as well as a family bathroom.
LOCATION Commonwealth Drive is a popular development, built less than 15 years ago, within walking distance of Three Bridges & Crawley Mainline Railway Station as well as Crawley Town Centre. Located on the London to Brighton line, it is used by many commuters and published times into London Victoria during rush hour are from 39 minutes, whilst in to London Bridge it is 45 minutes. Brighton can be reached within approximately half an hour.
Within Commonwealth Drive residents will find superbly kept communal grounds and local amenities including a Tesco Express, dental surgery, haridressers and a gym.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54732570.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100410006667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Revolution, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.