7 bedroom detached house for saleWinnington Road, N2
- NEWLY CONSTRUCTED INTERIOR DESIGNED HOME
- DOUBLE FRONTED, DETACHED
- MASTER EN-SUITE BEDROOM WITH HIS AND HERS DRESSING ROOMS AND A 2 PERSON JACUZZI
- 6 FURTHER EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM: DINING ROOM: TV ROOM
- STUDY :GYM :CINEMA
- GAMES ROOM COMPLETE WITH POOL TABLE, TABLE TENNIS AND FOOSBALL TABLE
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN: GARAGE
- AV: CONTROL 4, LUTRON LIGHTING
- A/C THROUGHOUT THE MAJORITY OF THE HOUSE
Occupying a deep plot in a fine residential turning, we are privileged to offer a wonderful detached double fronted 7/8 bedroom family house located close to Kenwood and Hampstead Heath. Spanning more than 8,000 sq ft (743 sq m) over four storeys this fine home has been extensively remodelled and re-designed utilising some of the most luxurious finishes available.
The master bedroom offers ‘his’ and ‘hers’ dressing room with a two person Jacuzzi. The lower ground floor includes a Gymnasium, Cinema Room, Games Room and a Study. Internally the property is light, airy, spacious and benefits from extremely well proportioned rooms. Of particular note are the spacious entrance hall and gracious staircase, the fabulous ground floor drawing room with antique mirror joinery and a striking fireplace.
Furthermore the house benefits from a very wide and spacious superbly equipped kitchen breakfast room and an elegant dining room. Externally the house is set back from the street behind a deep carriage driveway affording off street parking for a number of cars. To the rear is an extensive terrace and landscaped garden. This house is extremely high tech including a state of the art Cinema Room, a Lutron lighting system, Control 4, air conditioning and invisible speakers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54733797.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27927134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glentree Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.