1 bedroom apartment for saleBrook Court, Burcot Lane, Bromsgrove, B60 1AD
Withdrawn from Market
- Prestigious Gated Development
- Second Floor with Lift Access
- One Double Bedroom
- Lounge with Juliette Balcony
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Communal Gardens and Parking
A pleasant one bedroom second floor retirement apartment situated in a prestigious development built by Bovis Homes. Brook Court has a security entrance to a communal hall, house manager, communal lounge and dining room, well tended gardens and car parking and gas central heating.
Conveniently situated close to Bromsgrove Town Centre which offers a range of shops, leisure centres and local library, the accommodation comprises; Hallway, Lounge with Juliette Balcony, Kitchen, Bathroom, Double Bedroom, Communal Garden and Gated Parking.
A monthly service charge payable of £408.39 (one bedroom) or £471.22 (two bedrooms) includes:- Provision of Court Manager, Duty Managers and Housekeeping Staff, Cleaning/Maintenance of Communal Areas, 1.5 Hours p/w Domestic Assistance, Three Course Meal in Dining Room (at Subsidised Rate), General Water Charges, Ground Maintenance, Window Cleaning, Lift Servicing, Building Insurance & Management Charges.
EPC Rating C / Council Tax band C
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is approx 992 years.
LOUNGE 20' 10" x 10' 10" (6.35m x 3.3m)
KITCHEN 10' 6" x 7' 1" (3.2m x 2.16m)
BEDROOM 13' 3" x 12' 6" (4.04m x 3.81m)
BATHROOM 7' 9" x 7' 9" (2.36m x 2.36m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54733897.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101055001483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arden Estates, Bromsgrove . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.