5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Bath Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53
- Superb Old Bath Road location
- Generous three storey accommodation
- Lovely West facing rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen extension
- Parking to the front
- EPC Rating = E
A superbly presented semi-detached three storey period house with a contemporary extension and a West facing rear garden.
Old Bath Road is a popular residential road located to the South of Cheltenham town centre. Number 141 is found roughly halfway along the road, just past the entrance to Charlton Park Gate on the Western side of the road.
Cheltenham is famed as one of the most complete Regency towns in England and historically the original and most fashionable spa.
Less than a hundred miles from London it nestles beautifully between the Cotswold Hills and the Wye Valley, and is home to numerous prestigious schools including Cheltenham College, Cheltenham Ladies College, Dean Close and Pates Grammar which recently topped the national GCSE schools league table.
Set nicely back from the road with parking to the front, 141 Old Bath Road is a lovely semi-detached red brick period house located on the Western side of the road, benefiting from a fabulous West facing rear garden.
Internally the accommodation is found over three floors with five generous bedrooms on the first and second floors. There is an en suite shower room to the master bedroom and two family bathrooms with one located on each of the upper floors.
The ground floor includes a lovely contemporary extension to the rear with bifold doors on to a private patio area, with a wide island unit and underfloor heating. Beyond is a utility room and cloakroom. At the front of the house is a large sitting room, with a wide hallway leading to a dining room and breakfast room.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage. Gas fired central heating.
Cheltenham Borough Council. Tel: 01242 262626.
Square Footage: 2,412 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54735360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS180149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.