4 bedroom country house for saleMain Road, Terrington St John, Norfolk
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to learn more about this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Fireplace - Chain-Free - Semi-Rural - Field Views
YOU WILL LOVE!!! The stunning open plan kitchen/breakfast/family/garden room with bi-fold doors opening to the south-facing private rear garden, the lovely lounge with fireplace, the amazing master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room, and three further double bedrooms - all within walking distance to all the village amenities and with no onward chain!
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home by simply viewing the 'Interactive Virtual Tour' here: http://tours.aboda.uk.com/1046514?a=1
Summary of accommodation:
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family/Garden Room
- Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite with Dressing Room/Walk-In Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Total Plot Approx 0.2 Acres (STMS)
- Off Road Parking
- Mature Private South-Facing Rear Garden
Search Keywords: Rural, Semi rural, village, field views, countryside, Modern, new build, quiet, private, open plan, fireplace, no onward chain, no chain, chain free, central heating, double glazing, double bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms, bi fold doors, character, south facing, off road parking, high speed fibre broadband available in the general area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8758196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.