4 bedroom detached house for saleStaunton Lane, Gloucester, GL3
- Modern David Wilson Built Detached Family Home
- Located In Pleasant Residential Location
- Utility Room And Downstairs W.C.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Bay Fronted Sitting Room
- Four Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-suite Shower Room And Main Family Bathroom
- Easy Access To Motorway Network
- Parking For Two Cars And Access To Attached Garage
- Landscaped Enclosed Sunny Rear Garden
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
Immaculate light and airy recently built David Wilson detached family home finished to a high standard and enjoying pleasant cul de sac spot on a small residential development. The accommodation offers plenty of extras and comprises a reception hall, bay fronted sitting room, fully fitted kitchen diner with access to handy utility room. Upstairs we have four well-appointed bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and also the main family bathroom. The property also boasts downstairs W.C., plenty of storage on both floors and gas central heating. Outside we have sunny landscaped gardens set over three levels and offering secluded sitting areas, parking/drive for two cars and giving access to attached garage.
Built at the foot of Coopers Hill giving an impressive backdrop, the property offers a wide range of local amenities. Situated on the outskirts of Gloucester toward Cheltenham, in the highly sought after village of Brockworth. With supermarket, coffee bars, public houses, eateries and leisure sports centre. Public transport networks connect directly to Gloucester City Centre, the Gloucester Quays and neighbouring Spa town of Cheltenham. Also offering easy access to the M5 motorway network and A417 towards M4 motorway network.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54740715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2v-5x7l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.