Semi-detached house for saleBellview Close, Briston, MELTON CONSTABLE
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Guide £160,000 - £170,000
2 Bedrooms. Re-fitted shower room. Replacement windows. Glass roofed conservatory. Replacement heaters. Parking. No Chain.
A much improved 2 bedroom terraced house with conservatory extension, offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Early viewing is recommended.
Entrance Door To;
Sitting Room 16' 6" max x 12' 6" ( 5.03m max x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front with shutters, staircase, telephone point, tv point, carpet, electric heater. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, sink/drainer, worktops, double glazed window to conservatory, double doors to conservatory, built in oven, hob and hood, vinyl flooring, recess for washing machine, electric heater.
Glass Roofed Conservatory 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Tiled floor, double doors to rear garden.
Bedroom 10' x 8' 6" + door recess ( 3.05m x 2.59m + door recess )
Carpet, electric heater, double glazed window to front with shutters, built in cupboard/wardrobe along 1 wall.
Bedroom 12' 6" x 9' ( 3.81m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear with shutters, electric heater, carpet, airing cupboard housing water tank, television point.
Refitted with a large shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor, electric wall heater.
Shinlgled front garden with path to front door, larger rear garden comprising patio, lawn, GREENHOUSE and gate to rear. There is allocated parking at the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54740874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.