3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Farm Crescent, West Kirby, Wirral
- Semi-detached house with rural views.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms.
- Tiled bathroom/shower.
- Well-kept front and rear gardens
- NO CHAIN
Good sized semi detached house with rural views to the front. Gas central heating, double glazing. Hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. Three bedrooms, tiled bathroom/shower. Front and rear garden, garage. Popular location and sold with no ongoing chain.
Enjoying delightful country views to the front and with gas central heating and double glazing this is a good sized modern semi-detached family house in a popular location. The well planned accommodation comprises a canopy porch, hall, front lounge, rear dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a tiled bathroom with shower. There are well kept good sized gardens to both the front and rear and a garage.
Exterior light point. Feature double glazed panelled entrance door.
Single radiator with display shelf, twin glass panel doors to;
Front Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.78m )
Having a wide double glazed window to the front which overlooks farmland. Double radiator, cupboard under stairs. Mock stone fireplace with heather tiled plinth and timber mantle. Further double glazed window, wall light and meter cupboard. Archway to;
Rear Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.49m )
With a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, single radiator.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.24m )
Having units with wood grain effect doors, complementary work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards. Further range of two double and one single base cupboards and two double wall cupboards. White tiled surrounds, double glazed window above sink unit. Vinyl floor covering, further double glazed window and double glazed door giving access to rear garden.
Approached from the hall by a straight staircase leading to;
With a double glazed window and telephone point.
Front Bedroom One 13' 1" to wardrobes x 8' 1" ( 3.99m to wardrobes x 2.46m )
Having a wide double glazed window with delightful farmland views, single radiator. Fitted double wardrobes with upper linen cupboards.
Front Bedroom Two 10' 4" to door x 6' 8" ( 3.15m to door x 2.03m )
Double glazed window with delightful farmland views, cupboard housing Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
Rear Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Tall shelved linen cupboard.
Having a white suite and comprising; panelled bath with a Triton shower and curtain, pedestal wash basin and a low level W.C. Double glazed frosted window, double radiator. Decorative tiled walls, vinyl floor covering, Dimplex electric wall heater.
There are well kept and good sized gardens to both the front and rear, the front garden having a lawn, flowers and shrubs. Side drive leading to;
Up and over entrance door, side personal window and double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54740898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKY101102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.