2 bedroom apartment for saleBlue View, Devon Road, Salcombe, TQ8
- Delightful estuary and beach views
- Conveniently situated close to the town and harbour
- Light and airy open plan living
- Modern well-equipped kitchen
- Large balcony enjoying water views
- Wonderful bay window enjoying the ever-changing water views
- 2 Bedrooms
- One allocated underground parking space
Tenure: Share of Freehold
1 Blue View is conveniently positioned about a quarter of a mile from the town centre and on the seaward side of Devon Road. The open plan living room features a stunning bay window where one can sit and enjoy the fascinating water views. A glazed door leads from the living room onto a large balcony enjoying views of the estuary, the beaches on the East Portlemouth shoreline and beyond, and ideal spot for al fresco entertaining. This apartment truly makes for a perfect lock-up-and-leave holiday bolt hole with the added security of covered parking.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54742563.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL180125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.