4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Road, Heswall, Wirral
- Guide Price £350,000 - £400,000
- Fantastic Use of Space with the Utmost Attention To Detail
- Central Location Within Close Proximity of Heswall Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
- Stunning Kitchen/ Dining Room/Double Bi-Fold Doors to Very Modern Garden
- Exceptional Property Finished to a Very High Standard
Do you have high standards? Well be prepared to have them met with this exceptionally recently renovated four bedroom family home! This outstanding deluxe abode exudes quality and style throughout offering a homely ambiance with a modern elegance oozing from all the finer details!! Call to view!!
GUIDE PRICE * £325,000 - £350,000 This is a fantastic four bedroom semi- detached home, nestled in to Grange Road in Heswall. A short distance to the town Centre that boasts an abundance of shops, restaurants and cafe bars. This ideal location falls into the catchment area of some well respected schools and has excellent transport links to Chester and Liverpool. What an absolute pleasure to walk around this beautiful space, flooded with light. high tech modern touches, stunning oak internal doors and turned staircase. A lot of thought has gone in to providing everything a family or couple would ever need. No onward chain, you could move in straight away and life would be so sweet! There are many exceptional features including:- ceiling mounted Bose surround sound speakers, LED lighting, underfloor heating, recessed reading spotlights, CCTV system linked to TV, mobile App controlled heating & hot water ...to name a few.
Solid oak front entrance door with full length glass bar, 18ft long hall, wooden flooring with under floor heating, alarm control panel with cctv linked to tv, thermostat control panel.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, half tiled.
Study 4' 6" x 6' 7" ( 1.37m x 2.01m )
Double glazed front window, wooden flooring with under floor heating, wooden window blind.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 3" ( 5.33m x 3.43m )
Double glazed front window, tv point, four ceiling mounted bose speakers, wooden flooring with under floor heating, fuse box, feature built in log stone either side of burner, circular log burner central feature, exposed stone tile feature, wall with halogen spot lighting, wooden window blinds.
Door to hall. washing machine, central heating, boiler.
Beautiful wooden turned stair case to two upper floors, three panelled windows with halogen lights above each panel of glass, stairs from hall, stairs to first floor, contemporary matt grey wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 14' 2" ( 3.58m x 4.32m )
Double glazed front window, fitted built in wardrobes, telephone point, tv point, two radiators, two wooden blinds, contemporary central ceiling light, over bed halogen, spot lights, brand new carpet, built in bedroom furniture including double wardrobes, dresser, bedside cabinets.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
Double glazed rear window, fitted built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, tv point, wooden window blinds, new carpet, contemporary central ceiling light.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Double glazed front window, single fitted wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, tv point, wooden window blind, new carpet, halogen ceiling spotlights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54744021.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.