3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirch Tree Avenue, West Wickham, BR4
Offers in Excess of
- 30ft open kitchen, dining and entertaining area
- Bifolding doors the width of the house which opens onto a 5 metre patio.
- Separate utility room.
- Walk in separate wet room.
- Hole in the wall gas fire.
- Stunning 109ft low maintenance garden with plenty of storage.
- New shared driveway with off street parking.
- Hail and ride bus service passes the door which takes you to Hayes and Bromley stations.
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this refurbished 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after, semi rural location within easy reach of local amenities.
The impressive, greatly extended, beautifully presented house boasts a 30ft kitchen diner and three double bedrooms. It also benefits from a separate wet room and utility room. It has a delightful 109ft garden with two outdoor seating areas and plenty of outdoor storage.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54746622.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwa-q3ya. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.