2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale3 Culbin Sands Apartments, Findhorn, IV36 3QJ
- A Two Bed Ground Floor Flat
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Short walk to Findhorn Bay
- Double Glazing
- 'Rointe' Electric Radiators
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC Rating C
Located in the popular village of Findhorn this ground floor apartment is situated in a modern build beach flat development adjacent to the North Shore.
The property benefits from double glazing and ‘Rointe’ electric heating. The kitchen and bathroom have recently been re-fitted offering modern living. The bright accommodation comprises: entrance vestibule, hallway, lounge with privacy screening, kitchen, two double bedrooms (both with privacy screening and one with fitted double wardrobes), bathroom and dedicated parking. This is an attractive property in excellent condition and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
The white goods in the kitchen can be offered for sale by separate negotiation.
- Vestibule: 1.04m x 2.55m (3’5’’ x 8’5’’)
- Hallway: 5.72m x 1.10m (18’9’’ x 3’7’’)
- Lounge: 4.09m x 3.82m (13’5’’ x 12’6’’)
- Kitchen: 2.93m x 3.81m ,at widest, (9’7’’ x 12’6’’)
- Bedroom 1: 2.93m x 2.75m (9’8’’ x 9’)
- Bedroom 2: 2.43m x 2.75m (7’12’’ x 9’)
- Bathroom: 1.68m x 2.16m (5’6’’ x 7’1’’
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54748152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluny Estates Agents & Property Management, Forres. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.