4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Lane, Foulsham, Dereham
- Extended Semi detached cottage
- Four generous bedrooms
- Modern kitchen breakfast room
- Lounge & Dining Room
- En suite shower room and family bathroom
- Integral garage
- Enclosed garden and outbuilding
- CHAIN FREE
- Guide Price £350,000 to £365,000
Norfolk Property Online presents a four bedroom semi detached and extended cottage in the beautiful village of Foulsham. The property has been improved by the current owners ensuring the character features remain whilst also adding modern fittings that enhance the overall appearance of the property. The property features a large sitting room, modern kitchen breakfast room, dining room, snug, utility, integral garage and downstairs w/c. On the first floor there are four generous bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en suite shower room and a four piece family bathroom. To the front of the property there is off road parking with a good sized garden to the rear. The owners have also added a fully insulated outbuilding making a fantastic office for those working from home or gym.
Guide Price £350,000 to £365,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54748950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27930267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norfolk Property Online, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.