3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoolmans Close, Broxbourne
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Garage and driveway
- Front and rear gardens
- VENDOR SUITED
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this modern 3 bedroom family home situated in an extremely popular residential location within walking distance of Broxbourne school and station. The property offers good size accommodation throughout and an early internal inspection is recommended.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this modern 3 bedroom family home situated in an extremely popular residential location within walking distance of Broxbourne school and station. The property offers good size accommodation throughout and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Side entrance door to:
Window to front aspect, space for tumble drier, door to:
Wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor. Door to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom:
Half tiled walls to complement a suite comprising: low level w.c. and corner wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room: 24' 7" x 12' 9" narrowing to 10' 2" ( 7.49m x 3.89m narrowing to 3.10m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, patio doors to rear, radiator, feature fireplace with inset electric coal effect fire.
Kitchen: 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Window and door to rear to conservatory, fitted with a range of wall and base units with integrated oven, ample preparation surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit and hob with extractor hood over, free-standing fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine to remain, built-in larder cupboard, wood laminate flooring.
Conservatory: 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
Double glazed wood laminate floor, door to garden.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft, large built-in storage cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom 1: 12' 1" x 10' 2" to front of wardrobes extending to 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.10m to front of wardrobes extending to 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes and matching chest of drawers.
Bedroom 2: 12' 1" x 10' 11" to fornt of wardrobes ( 3.68m x 3.33m to fornt of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wall to wall range of fitted wardrobes with matching dresser, chest of drawers and bedside tables.
Bedroom 3: 7' to front of wardrobes extending to 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.13m to front of wardrobes extending to 2.64m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, part tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising: corner shower cubicle, low level w.c. with concealed cistern, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with cupboard below, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with driveway serving:
With up and over door.
Comprises: patio areas to both the front and rear with a central lawn, flower and shrub borders, rear pedestrian gate, timber shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54749528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.