1 bedroom flat for saleEffra Parade, London
- No onward chain
- Ideal first time purchase or investment
- Purpose Built
- 2nd Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Quiet Residential Road
Located within an extremely popular and modern development, this second floor apartment is well placed to take advantage of Brixton Town Centre as well as being close to the vast open spaces of Brockwell Park.
Located within an extremely popular and modern development, this second floor apartment is well placed to take advantage of Brixton Town Centre as well as being close to the vast open spaces of Brockwell Park. The well-presented accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway with storage cupboards, modern bathroom, a generous double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bright and airy reception room which leads onto the modern fitted kitchen. The property has the additional benefit of being sold with NO CHAIN.
Local transport links include Brixton Station (National Rail and Victoria Line), Herne Hill (National Rail) and numerous bus routes.
Bedroom 15' 10" x 8' 10" ( 4.83m x 2.69m )
Reception Room 15' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.85m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.85m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM105832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.