1 bedroom apartment for saleHaig Gardens, Gravesend
- SPACIOUS ONE BED MAISONETTE
- GARAGE PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- CHAIN FREE
- PLENTY OF STORAGE/ LOFT SPACE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND SUPERMARKETS
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES TODAY ON 01474 357979 TO VIEW
If you are looking for that something unique, then step inside this ideally located one bedroom maisonette. Tucked away on the outskirts of Gravesend Town Centre, Haig Gardens is a lovely residential area with well maintained communal gardens, yet within close proximity to the town centre and train station. Gravesend has excellent transport links with trains into London St Pancras in 24 mins and London Charing Cross in under 50 mins. The local area is well served with a range of shops, supermarkets and restaurants. Further afield Bluewater shopping complex and Ebbsfleet International station are both approximately a 10 minute drive away.
This spacious first floor maisonette is offered to the market chain free. The property boasts a spacious lounge/diner rarely seen on a one bedroom. The separate kitchen, large bathroom and master bedroom are all light and airy. Outside there are well maintained communal gardens and a private garage.
Kitchen: 8`11" x 5`7"
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Inset sink, space for appliances, extractor fan, heater and partially tiled walls.
Lounge/dining area: 20`6" x 12`3"
A generously sized lounge/dining room with built in storage cupboard, double aspect windows, heater.
Master Bedroom: 9`8" x 8`11"
Spacious bedroom with mirror built-in wardrobes, window, carpet, heater.
Low level W.C, bath, wash hand basin, localised tiling, heater, extractor fan, storage cupboard.
Private garage with up and over door, visitor parking, communal gardens.
Viewing is strictly via William Charles. Call today on 01474 357979 to register your interest.
Lease 98 years, no ground rent, annual service charge approx £830.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.