2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMark Rake, Bromborough, Wirral
- Semi detached
- Two bedrooms
- Extended kitchen / diner
- Large rear garden
- Off road parking
A spacious and extended semi-detached! With a large rear gardens and off road parking at the front this property offers brilliant family accommodation. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the property and its superb garden. Call today on 0151 334 2411 to book!
This fantastic family accommodation consists of dining room with bay window, lounge area with open archway leading to a fitted kitchen and French doors leading to the rear garden area. Heading upstairs there is two bedrooms with a shower room. The rear of the property has a patio seating area, shed and large rear garden mainly laid to lawn. The front of the property has been brick paved to create off road parking.
Enter into the entrance hall via a front aspect door. Stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.17m )
Front aspect bay window, gas fire, radiator and laminate flooring. Currently occupying dining table.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.48m )
Fireplace, laminate flooring, radiator and open aspect through to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.17m )
Rear aspect double glazed french doors, rear aspect double glazed window. Range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Timber doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.17m )
Front aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 9' 1" ( 3.63m max x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows, radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with wall mounted shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC.
The front of the property is fully paved to provide off road parking. To the rear there is a panel enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with decorative borders, shrubs and flowers. Patio seating area, decked area and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54754281.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.