4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Pottleswood at Cloakham Lawns, Chard Road, Axminster, EX13
- Help to buy available
- Purchase assistance offers
- Separate sitting room
- French doors to garden
- Study/home office option
- Open plan kitchen with family area
- Built-in wardrobes to two bedrooms
- Countryside views
With COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS The Pottleswood features OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/family/dining, first floor sitting room & FRENCH DOORS to garden. EN SUITE to bedroom 1 and WARDROBES to 2 bedrooms. CAR PORT/PARKING.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Yasmine & Angie
We are now 4 years into building our fantastic development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in Axminster, East Devon. As we have matured, so has our surroundings meaning our existing home owners enjoy the stunning green open spaces and view across unspoiled countryside.
Axminster is located on the River Axe and is filled with traditional character and charm. Just 6 miles from the South Coast and only 15-20 minutes away from both Lyme Regis and Seaton, we are perfectly located to enjoy the quiet countryside, the local town amenities and all the benefits of living so close to our gorgeous beaches!
Cloakham Lawns itself is popular amongst a variety of people from young professionals and growing families through to those looking for the perfect place to retire and enjoy what Devon has to offer.
With great bus links, railway links and easy access to the motorway, Cloakham Lawns really is a great place to find your dream home.
Our sales team are on hand 7 days a week to answer any questions you have on purchasing our new Bovis Home.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Dining/family area - 5.91 x 4.18m (19' 5" x 13' 9")
- Kitchen - 3.09 x 2.78m (10' 2" x 9' 1")
- Sitting room - 5.12 x 4.35m (16' 10 x 14' 3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.84 x 3.90m (12' 7" x 12' 10")
- Study/bedroom 4 - 2.34 x 2.21m (7' 8" x 7' 5")
- Bedroom 2 - 5.12 x 3.00m (16' 10" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.37 x 2.84m (11' 1" x 9' 4")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAXM1-SW3043AXM_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.