4 bedroom detached house for salePeatburn Avenue, Heanor
- Farmland and Views to Rear
- Flexible Roomy Design
- Potential Five Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Master Suite with Dressing Room & Shower
- Fitted Kitchen Family Living/Dining
- Parking for Cars, Caravan, Boat etc
- High Specification Fittings throughout
Located in potentially the best position on this ever popular development, with views over open fields to the rear, this expensively equipped home provides flexible roomy accommodation with high specification quality fittings throughout. Up to four/five bedrooms, well proportioned sitting room, open plan family kitchen/dining space, en-suite master bedroom, family bathroom, study, double garage, extensive parking and landscaped garden.
From our local Heanor Office, travel north down Market Street to the Tesco roundabout then first left onto Derby Road. Continue along Derby Road for around half a mile before turning right onto Peatburn Avenue. Remaining on this road continue until you arrive at No 63 which will be identified on the left hand side by our For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54757233.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA180204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.