3 bedroom detached house for saleLodge Hill Lane
Sold by Us
- Lounge with laminate flooring and patio doors leading to private garden.
- Kitchen/Diner fitted with beech effect wall and base units and black/grey coloured worktops with vinyl flooring. Integrated oven/hob with spaces for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, two with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom W.C fitted with a white suite, hand shower over bath, extractor fan and vinyl flooring.
- Downstairs W.C fitted with white suite and vinyl flooring.
- Large entrance hall with laminate flooring.
- Loft access.
- Under stair cupboard and airing cupboard upstairs.
- Gas Central Heating (not tested).
- Double glazing.
Full Market Value
You pay (50%)
125 year lease commenced in February 2002 – 111 Years Remaining
Chattenden Primary School is within 0.3 miles and you will find a selection of Senior and Grammar schools in Medway
For your weekly food shop, Morrisons Supermarket is within 3.1 miles
If you like to keep fit, Strood Sports Centre is within 3.2 miles
Dockside Outlet is within 6.3 miles which offers a number of high street shops, restaurants and an Odeon cinema. A little further afield you will find Bluewater Shopping Centre within 17 miles.
Strood Railway Station is within 3.3 miles with high speed services to Stratford International Station within 27 minutes or St Pancras International Station within 34 minutes
Road links to Wainscott By-Pass with access to the M2 and A2 leading to the M25
Local bus links to Strood and Chatham
The buyer will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, meets the minimum household income requirement of £42,568 and is able to raise a shared ownership mortgage
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website and register to obtain your unique reference number e g LQS0012345
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54761865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 898_216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, L&Q Re Sale Membership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.