2 bedroom flat for saleElderton House
Sold by Us
- Lounge/Diner open plan to kitchen.
- Kitchen - fitted with beech wall and base units, black marble effect worktops. With spaces for cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom W.C - fitted with a white suite and shower over bath
- Economy 7 electric heating (not tested)
- Double glazing throughout
- Two storage cupboards in hallway
- Entry phone system
Full market value
You pay (30%)
Minimum Income Requirement
£50,560 per annum
99 year lease commenced April 2007
The buyer will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property.
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, meets the minimum household income requirement of £50,560 and is able to raise a shared ownrship mortgage.
You will be expected to buy the maximum share that you can afford.
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website and register to obtain your unique reference number e g LQSO012345.
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
In our opinion this home is in a brilliant location for the commuter.
If you like a spot of shopping, Brixton Road is within 0.6 miles offering a number of high street shops.
For your weekly food shop, you can find Tesco and Sainsburys supermarkets also located on Brixton Road
Brixton Market is located 0.4 miles away offering lots of fresh food stalls, CD stalls and DIY stalls.
For a day out in the open, Brockwell Park is within 0.4 miles
If you like to keep fit, the Brixton Recreation Centre is 0.5 miles
There are several schools accessible from this home such as, Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School is within 0.4 miles and Sudbourne Primary School is within 0.5 miles
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at June 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54763281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 898_549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, L&Q Re Sale Membership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.