3 bedroom bungalow for saleHospital Drove, Little Sutton, PE12
- Detached Bungalow
- Set in approx three Acres
- Stables, Ménage and Paddocks
- Lounge, Dining Area & Conservatory
- Cloakroom, Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- uPVC Wood Grain Effect Double Glazing
- Garage & Brick Built Outbuilding
- EPC Rating- D
A detached Bungalow set within grounds extending to approximately 3.5 acres (sts) including Stables, Paddocks and brick built outbuilding. This provides a unique opportunity for someone who wants to keep horses or adapt to other personal uses. The bungalow itself includes a Lounge with wood burner, Dining Area, Kitchen with Hob and Dishwasher, Conservatory, Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms and a Four Piece Bathroom. Outside, the property is approached by a gravelled driveway providing plenty of parking, useful brick store and garage. Timber gates lead to four Stables, Ménage with a mixture of Rubber and Sand Base, dog kennel, Tack Room, Log Store, Paddocks surrounded by electric fencing and hedging. The present owners have even evolved a Spinney creating a lovely area to relax and enjoy the nearby countryside. Viewing is recommended.
Agents note: Overage/Uplift Clause- The vendors will reserve an overage for only 25% of the increase in value that occurs as a result of planning permission being granted for any non-agricultural development upon the land within the next 25 years.
18' 11" x 11' 3" (5.77m x 3.43m)
11' 1" x 10' 11" (3.38m x 3.33m)
12' 3" x 12' 0" (3.73m x 3.66m)
18' 7" x 9' 5" (5.66m x 2.87m)
8' 4" x 3' 0" (2.54m x 0.91m)
13' 4" x 13' 0" (4.06m x 3.96m)
12' 5" x 9' 8" (3.78m x 2.95m)
9' 1" x 8' 5" (2.77m x 2.57m)
8' 4" x 8' 1" (2.54m x 2.46m)
17' 1" x 9' 10" (5.2m x 3m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54763788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA180038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.