3 bedroom flat for saleApsley Road, Clifton, Bristol
- Off-Street Parking for Two Cars
- Three Bedrooms
- Share Of Freehold
- Ensuite To Master
- Former School
- Newly Decorated
What a find! This property is very well presented and boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, small outdoor roof-terrace AND off-road parking for two cars! It is set on the top floor of this fine and distinguished Victorian building which was once Amberley House School. **Share of freehold**
Apsley Road, Clifton
This beautiful property boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, small outdoor roof-terrace AND off-road parking for two cars! It is set on the top floor of this fine and distinguished Victorian building which was once Amberley House School. Apsley Road has always been one of Clifton's most popular streets due to its proximity to Whiteladies Road and the extensive open space that The Durdham Downs has to offer. The property is very well presented and the flat has been newly decorated prior to going to market. It is in a super overall condition as is the quality of fixtures and fittings. The striking impression starts from the outside and continues as you walk into the grand vestibule/hallway and then onto the stair case. This is a rare find and we certainly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. The property is in close walking proximity to Clifton Down railway station. **Share of freehold with residents' management company**
Ground Floor And Entrance
You enter the grounds of this property from St John's Road, where you are met by a grand front door leading into the Vestibule and central hallway, complete with video entry system. This then leads on to the staircase up to the upper floors.
After passing through the top lobby space with small viewing gallery you are presented with the private front door. This area benefits from plenty of light and a feeling of space typical of such a fine house
A very attractive hallway complete with skirting board and cornice leading to all main rooms. Well-lit with an airy feel. The hall also has additional storage and an integral cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Reception Room 18' 7" x 15' 11" ( 5.66m x 4.85m )
This delightful space looks out toward the skyline from 'seated level' and the fabulous trees and building that Apsley has to offer. As with all the rooms it benefits from a huge amount of natural light and feeling of privacy. It is well finished with skirting boards and cornice which continue throughout the property. When not gazing out of the windows, your attentions are drawn toward the open fireplace centrally positioned on the far-side wall.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 5' 8" ( 3.53m x 1.73m )
Door access leading directly from the reception room. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer combination. Complete with dishwasher, washing machine, integral fridge/freezer and gas hob. Ceiling spot lights and wood laminate floor. **This room has an additional side-door leading out to a small outside space and roof terrace**
There is a small roof terrace leading from the kitchen. Perfect for morning tea or afternoon drink!
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.23m )
This beautifully light and bright room has views over and across the skyline and towards central Bristol. As the master bedroom it leads directly into the large ensuite shower room.
Ensuite 10' 10" x 4' 3" ( 3.30m x 1.30m )
Ensuite with WC and shower cubicle which is decorated to a very high standard. Complete with tiled floor and spot lights. Shaver point, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.25m )
Window to front. Continuation of skirting boards, ceiling rose, cornice and carpet. Views as per the reception room. Light and bright and of a good size.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 8' ( 3.89m x 2.44m )
Window to rear. Continuation of skirting boards, ceiling rose, cornice and carpet. Views as per the Master Bedroom. Light and bright and perfect as a spare room, dressing room or office/library.
Family Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.68m )
Complete with bath and shower over. Wash basin & vanity. Tiled floors and ceiling spot lights. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and shaver point. Functional and stylish tiled flooring.
There is private allocated space for two cars to the side of the property. Access is through remote controlled gates off St John's Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54764931.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.