3 bedroom flat for saleOxford Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 2DW
- '3' Bedroom 2nd Flr Apartment
- Close to Birkdale Village
- Well Maintained & Tastefully Presented
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room
- Spacious Reception Lounge & Diner
- South Facing Exterior Balcony
- Full G/C Heating & Dbl Glazing
- EPC Band Rating - 'D'
** '3' BEDROOM - TASTEFULLY PRESENTED - 2nd FLOOR BIRKDALE APARTMENT **
** REDUCTION OF £10,000 ** PRICED TO SELL - VIEW TODAY!
Bailey Estates highly recommend a very early viewing of this purpose built 2nd floor '3' bedroom apartment situated within the sought after setting of Oxford Road Birkdale. Being very well maintained and tastefully presented throughout, this deceptively spacious residence is briefly comprising within the apartment of an 'L' shape entrance hallway with additional storage, large open plan reception lounge and dining area, south facing exterior balcony, modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted shower room, separate WC, and three good size bedrooms. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and full gas central heating.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Bailey Estates Birkdale office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates and travel south on Liverpool Road. At the lights turn right into Crescent Road and continue along over the train tracks and take the next right in to Trafalgar Road. Turn left again into Oxford Road where the apartment building is located on the right hand side, easily identified by a Bailey Estates FOR SALE board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 439308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.