2 bedroom apartment for saleSweetman Place, Bristol, BS2
- Contemporary two double bedroom apartment
- Super city centre location
- Large private terrace
- Private, allocated off-street parking space
- Ground rent £250.00 per annum
- Management fee £1001.00 per annum
- Council tax band C
- Lease 155 years from 2012
A particularly light 5th floor apartment in this super city centre location. Crown & Anchor House, is a modern development near Temple Quay and within walking distance of Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus and Bristol's extensive waterfront. A stylish two double bed room apartment which incorporates a large kitchen/dining/sitting room with direct access to a particularly large private terrace which runs the depth of the flat, and a contemporary bathroom with a bath with shower rail, w.c., and hand basin. This property further benefits from access to a communal roof terrace, an on-site gym, landscaped communal gardens, and a much sought after private, allocated off-street parking space. This flat is being sold with no onward chain and viewing is recommended. EPC rating C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8791442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.