2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLondon Road, St. Albans
- LUXURY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- PRESTIGIOUS GATED DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE PATIO AREA
- MODERN HIGH SPECIFICATION KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LOOK INSIDE NOW WITH OUR 360 VIRTUAL VIEWING TOOL
This beautifully appointed two double bedroom ground floor luxury apartment is set within a prestigious gated development to the east of St. Albans approximately one mile from the city centre and city station. Built in 2016 this spacious apartment comprises an entrance hall, modern open plan kitchen/ dining/ living room with french doors opening to a private south west facing patio area, master bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom and bathroom. Externally there are two allocated parking spaces and communal gardens to the rear of the building. Take a look inside now with our 360 Virtual viewing tool.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54769293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8856118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Estates, St. Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.