3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWordsworth Avenue, Parson Cross, Sheffield
- ***GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£125,000***
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Off Road Parking
- Currently achieves £625.p.c.m. in rental income
*** GUIDE PRICE £1115,000-£125,000 *** Wordsworth Avenue is a spacious property which benefits from a driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles, a front and rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property. This property would suit an Investor as their is a tenant in place providing a rental income of £625 p.c.m. but would also suit a young family or first time buyer. Wordsworth Avenue is a spacious property which benefits from a driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles, a front and rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, lounge, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. An early inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A front facing double glazed door giving access to the entrance hallway with under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 7" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.45m max x 2.77m max )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with worktops, sink drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, range cooker, breakfast bar, modern tiling surround, double radiator, rear and front facing double glaze window providing plenty of natural light and access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 16' 2" ( 3.51m x 4.93m )
UPVC windows, double glazing, double radiator and French doors giving access to the rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
French double glazed doors, carpeted, natural décor and a single radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" plus bay recess x 11' 4" into chimney breast recess ( 3.99m plus bay recess x 3.45m into chimney breast recess )
A front facing double glazed bay window, electric fire place with surround, carpeted, ample space for furnishings and a double radiator.
First Floor Landing
With access to the loft, three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.18m x 3.53m )
A rear facing double glazed window, carpeted, built in storage and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.12m )
A front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and a single radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' x 14' 5" ( 1.83m x 4.39m )
A front facing double glazed window.
A white suite comprising a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin housed in vanity unit, bath with mixer taps and shower over, rear facing double glazed window and a double radiator.
Separate Shower Room
With a shower and extractor fan.
Exterior And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles. A spacious patio area with fenced boarders to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54772798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.