4 bedroom terraced house for saleParkside Court, Brislington, Bristol
- Modern Mid Terraced Town House
- 17ft Living Room, 19ft Kitchen / Dining Room
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Stunning Master Suite
- Driveway Parking, Rear Garden
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- 1614 sqft (Taken from EPC)
- No Onward Chain
Simply Stunning! This beautiful townhouse backs onto Arnos Vale Park and enjoys beautifully presented and spacious accommodation throughout as well as driveway parking for two cars. A particular highlight is the master suite with dressing area and en suite which certainly has the WOW factor.
Parkside Court, Brislington
Modern Townhouse located on a small cul de sac in the sought after location of Brislington. The property is perfectly positioned for local amenities which include shops, schools and Arnos Vale Park and also provides easy access into Bristol City Centre and to the Georgian City of Bath. Surprisingly spacious throughout, this stunning home is arranged over three floors and offers flexible accommodation throughout. To the ground floor we find a welcoming entrance hallway with plentiful storage, cloakroom, 19ft kitchen / dining room and reception room that has access out onto the rear garden. Throughout the ground floor is a recently fitted engineered oak flooring. To the first floor we find a 17ft living room which can be used as a further bedroom, two generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor we find an impressive master suite. There is a feature window to the rear aspect that overlooks Arnos Vale Park, a dressing area and a rather impressive en suite with bath and separate shower cubicle. Externally the property benefits from driveway parking for two cars and a rear garden that backs onto Arnos Vale Park. Offered for sale with no onward chain, a viewing is highly recommended.
PVCu part obscure double glazed door to front. PVCu double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Engineered oak flooring. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Understairs cupboard. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Doors to all ground floor rooms.
Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Engineered oak flooring. Extractor fan.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' x 10' 1" ( 5.79m x 3.07m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Built-in gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric oven. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Engineered oak flooring in dining area and tiled flooring in kitchen area.
Reception Room 17' 8" x 10' 2" max ( 5.38m x 3.10m max )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect. PVCu double glazed door opening onto the rear garden. Radiator. Engineered oak flooring.
Stairs rising to the second floor landing. Doors to all first floor rooms.
Living Room / Bedroom 17' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.41m x 3.12m )
Two PVCu double glazed windows to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and Arnos Vale Park. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 4" plus door recess ( 3.91m x 2.84m plus door recess )
PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Velux sky light to front. Loft access point. Door to bedroom one.
Bedroom One 17' 9" max x 14' 8" max ( 5.41m max x 4.47m max )
PVCu double glazed feature window to the rear aspect with views over looking the garden and Arnos Vale Park. Velux sky light to the rear. Radiator. Open access to dressing area.
Dressing Area 13' 9" x 5' 8" ( 4.19m x 1.73m )
Door to en suite.
En Suite 17' 9" x 8' 6" ( 5.41m x 2.59m )
Two velux sky lights to the front. Bath with mixer tap over. Double width shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Block paved driveway with parking for two cars.
Patio seating area. Lawn area. Herbaceous borders. Shed. Bordered by walling and fencing. Backing onto Arnos Vale Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54773139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.