2 bedroom apartment for saleFoxley Lane, Purley, CR8
- sleek and contemporary kitchen
- two double bedrooms
- generously proportioned modern bathroom
- sought after west purley
- private garden
- allocated off street parking
- great train connections to victoria and london bridge
- fantastic bus links
An immaculately presented first floor (top) conversion apartment, ideally located in sought after West Purley. This light and spacious property has a contemporary style throughout, including a sleek open-plan kitchen/diner/living room ideal for entertaining. The large master bedroom, a further double bedroom and a smart generously proportioned bathroom are all connected by an 'S' shaped hallway. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing and loft access. The low maintenance private garden with decked area is perfect for barbecues and relaxation and includes a useful shed. The flat also has the advantage of allocated off-street parking. Foxley Lane is within easy walking distance of all the amenities, restaurants, bars and shopping facilities which Purley has to offer. Purley mainline station provides great connections to London Victoria and London Bridge and the area has fantastic bus links.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COUND_003837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.