3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWright Close, Woodley, Reading
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Close to all amenities
- Dinton pastures country park close by.
- Good decorative order
- Sunny private rear garden with screened decking
- High quality Optiplan fitted kitchen units
- Fabulous four piece bathroom
- Study/playroom/hobby room
Wentworth Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering to the market this fully refurbished, modernised and extended three bedroom semi detached property, situated in a quiet cul de sac, on the popular airfield development in woodley a suburb of Reading.
This family sized home is located to give easy access to all local amenities. Woodley shopping precinct has a great selection of shops, banks and restaurants, including Waitrose, Lidl and Iceland supermarkets, all of which can be reached within a 5 minute drive. Other local facilities include a regular bus service nearby which takes you to woodley centre and Reading. For the commuter the property gives easy access to the A329M, M4, A329, A4 with both Twyford and Earley railway stations within a 15 minute drive.
The ground floor accommodation comprises hall, cloakroom, study/playroom, living room and a large open plan newly fully fitted integrated Optiplan kitchen/dining room, Velux windows and bi fold patio doors leading onto the decking and rear garden.
The first floor accommodation comprises three good size bedrooms and a four piece newly fitted luxury suite comprising a double ended Jacuzzi bath with inset T.V and double shower cubicle.
Outside the front garden has hard standing to park up to four vehicles with gated side access to the rear garden. Rear garden has a astro turf lawn area, decked area and garden shed.
School catchments are Rivermead junior and Waingels college senior school. EPC rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54778206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27935527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WentWorth Estate Agents, Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.