2 bedroom apartment for salePark Street, Clifton, Bristol, BS1
- Grade II Listed Building
- New 999 year lease
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Two en-suite shower rooms
- Fantastic central location
- Open plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Council Tax Band B
- Management Fee £75 pcm to include Buildings Insurance
A super top floor apartment in this lovely Grade II Listed Building at the top of Park Street with views of the Wills Memorial Building to the front and city roof tops and distant hills to the rear. The accommodation consists of an open plan kitchen/sitting room, two double bedrooms and two en-suite shower rooms. This flat is at the top of a very well looked after building with an elegant stair case, in good decorative order, situated far above the vibrant street below with its plethora of boutiques, cafes and restaurants. College Green and the busy harbourside are within walking distance, with the Bristol Royal Infirmary, the BBC and Temple Meads train station easily accessible along with good transport links around the city and beyond. Viewing recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11081971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.