1 bedroom apartment for saleOld School Court, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of
- Second floor apartment being offered with no onward chain
- One bedroom
- Conveniently located for King's Lynn amenities
- Communal gardens & allocated parking
- Viewings recommended
A second floor apartment located in the peaceful Old School Court which is conveniently situated for King's Lynn amenities. Accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Externally there are communal gardens and summer house along with secure allocated parking.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a second floor apartment located in the popular Grade II listed Old School Court which is conveniently situated for King's Lynn amenities. Accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom Externally there are attractive communal gardens and summer house along with secure allocated parking.
Cupboard housing gas boiler, BT point, doors to bathroom and lounge.
Window to front, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 18' 5" ( 3.58m x 5.61m )
Two sash windows to front, two radiators, exposed floorboards, spotlights, access to useful loft space, feature wood burner.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 5' 7" ( 3.23m x 1.70m )
Fitted kitchen with units at base level, wall shelving, wooden worktop surfaces, inset butler sink, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, internal window to side.
Bedroom 10' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.31m )
Window to rear, built in wardrobes.
The property is situated in a quiet and peaceful location where there are attractive communal gardens with a summer house offering views over the river. There is a secure allocated parking space in a gated car park.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.