4 bedroom detached house for saleRhydygaled, New Brighton, Mold
- Traditional detached family home
- Four bedrooms, master with luxury en-suite
- Large kitchen/diner, living room & sitting room
- Beautifully maintained landscaped gardens to the rear
- Countryside views to the rear towards Mold and the Clwydian hills
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Double garage with electric up and over door
- 5 minute drive into Mold Town Centre
- EPC E 52
Williams Estates are delighted to bring to market this traditional style detached property situated in a convenient location just on the edge of Mold. The property has been modernised throughout and provides a very elegant and spacious living space with beautifully landscaped gardens and enjoys stunning views to the rear over the adjoining farmland towards Mold and the Clwydian hills. In Brief the property comprises living room, sitting room, a large bespoke kitchen/diner, utility with WC, four bedrooms one with separate dressing room with fitted wardrobes through to luxury ensuite, modern bathroom, double garage and off road parking. Located just outside the historic market town of Mold which offers a range of high street shops along with the well stocked twice weekly market, post office, supermarkets and bus station providing transport links to Chester and Wrexham along with more of Molds surrounding locations. EPC Rating E-52.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54784377.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8838457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.