2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Buckden, St. Neots
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- No Forward Chain
- Gas Radiator Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Communal Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance to Amenities
- Close to Major Transport Links
- Energy Rating: C/70
Thomas Morris are pleased to offer for sale this apartment located in the desirable village of Buckden. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, en-suite to master and bathroom. Outside the property has communal off-road parking. The property is being sold with no forward chain.
Entrance Hall - uPVC double glazed door into entrance hall. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen - 3.44m x 2.30m (11'3" x 7'7") - uPVC double glazed obscure windows to side aspect. Fitted with a matching range of eye and base level units with worktops over. Base level single oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. Fitted slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge/Diner - 4.71m x 4.18m (15'5" x 13'9") - uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator.
Master Bedroom - 3.28m x 3.46m (10'9" x 11'4") - uPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with hanging and shelving space.
En-Suite Shower Room - uPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising single shower enclosure, WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 2.37m x 3.29m (7'9" x 10'10") - uPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe with hanging and shelving space.
Bathroom - uPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Towel rail.
Outside - Benefiting from communal off-road parking.
Location - From our Huntingdon office; cross the Ring Road and pass Hinchingbrooke School on your right. Pass through the village of Brampton onto Buckden Road heading towards the A1. Turn left onto Silver Street, signposted The Offords. At the junction turn right onto Church Street then at the next junction, left onto the High Street. Lion Yard can be found tucked away on your left hand side.
Further Information - Potential rental income: Approximately £800.00 per calendar month.
The current Vendor informs us of the following;
- Offered with No Forward Chain
- Lease Remaining: Approximately 111 years.
- Ground Rent: Approximately £400.00 per annum
- Maintenance Charge: Approximately £500.00 per annum (including insurance)
- Management Company: Rocco Picardi, Trinity Enterprises
Thomas Morris has not tested any apparatus, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
The floorplan within these details is intended as a guide to the layout of the property. It is not to scale and should not be relied upon for dimensions or any other purpose.
For mortgage advice please call Andrew Kidman at Embrace Mortgage Services on 01480 414555.
Please contact us for a free estimate on moving costs from Thomas Morris Conveyancing and details of their No Sale No Fee Services.
Visit all our properties at www.thomasmorris.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54785448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27635151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Morris, Huntingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.