2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrinces Gardens, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Walking distance of the beach
- Off Street Parking and garage
- Conservatory and good size garden
- Popular location
- EPC energy rating D
If you are looking for a spacious detached bungalow in a desirable location, situated on a substantial plot, then look no further! This well presented home is approached by a large driveway to the front which provides plenty of off street parking plus you have the added benefit of a garage, ideal if you like to put your car away at night.
Inside there is a convenient entrance porch for you to kick off your shoes. The great size lounge diner is double aspect with a window at the front and a view of the garden. You will find a well appointed good size kitchen ideal for when you are preparing the family meals and a door to the garden which lets in the summer breeze.
In addition to the living space there is the added bonus of a conservatory where you could imagine sitting of an evening with a glass of wine in hand whilst enjoying the garden from inside. The garden is a great size and has lots of potential to create a stunning place to spend those sunny weekends, there is side access and a rear door to the garage. There are two double bedrooms as well as a family bathroom, plus an additional toilet.
Situated in the ever popular Princes Gardens, you will find easy access to the town as well as being within walking distance of beautiful sandy beaches and cliff top walks. The main Loop bus route that serves Thanet is close by and if you travel further afield you could use Margate's mainline train station where the high speed rail link will have you in London within 90 minutes.
- Entrance Porch
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 into bay x 13'11 (4.37m x 4.24m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- Conservatory: 11'7 x 11'2 (3.53m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'2 x 9'4 (3.71m x 2.85m)
- Lounge/Dinner: 19'11 x 12'11 (6.07m x 3.94m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54786573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.