2 bedroom apartment for saleCourtney Place, Terrace Road South, Binfield, Berkshire, RG42
- Two double bedroom apartment
- Ground floor
- Own front door & porch
- Village centre location
- Ample amenities, country pubs, restaurants
- 19ft sitting/dining room
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room
- Almost 20ft master bedroom
- Ample residents & visitor parking
This sizeable two double bedroom ground floor apartment, with its own front door, is situated in the very centre of this thriving and sought-after village just a short stroll to shops, country pubs, restaurants and open countryside. The accommodation includes a 19ft sitting/dining room, a good size kitchen/breakfast room and an ensuite to the nearly 20ft master bedroom. There is ample residents and visitor parking to the front and a beautifully maintained communal garden to the rear.
The property is approached via its own entrance with a covered porch area. There is ample residents and visitor parking and a beautifully maintained communal garden to the rear.
The property is situated in the village of Binfield with its selection of shops, restaurants, country pubs and sporting clubs. Nearby Bracknell has recently undergone a complete regeneration with over £240 million invested to transform Bracknell Town Centre into an exciting 1 million square foot shopping and leisure destination, The Lexicon is set to become one of Berkshires most convenient and vibrant shopping and leisure destinations. For the commuter, access to the M3 and M4 motorways is close at hand and Bracknell train station provides direct trains to London Waterloo and in the other direction to Reading.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54786645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC180148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.