3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- Well presented detached house with 3 double bedrooms
- Fantastic village location with lovely views
- 23' double aspect lounge + conservatory
- Ample parking, garage & enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain!
VILLAGE LIFE & NO UPWARD CHAIN! Clearview is a well presented detached property that is situated on a good sized plot and has spacious accommodation including a 23' double aspect lounge & conservatory. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this lovely home and its surroundings
VILLAGE LIFE & NO UPWARD CHAIN! Clearview is a well presented detached property situated in the desirable village of Tydd St Giles that has good schools and an impressive golf course & leisure centre nearby.
The spacious accommodation includes a hallway, 23' double aspect lounge, conservatory, wc and a fitted kitchen with modern units and an integrated dishwasher on the ground floor. Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom comprising a bath with shower over, wc and wash basin. There are large windows throughout creating plenty of light and "clear views". The home also benefits from having double glazing and oil central heating.
The property is situated on good sized plot and includes ample parking, field views and a garage to the front. To the rear is a delightful garden that is fully enclosed with a garden. Being sold with no upward chain and is ready to move straight into. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this lovely home and its surroundings!
Lounge 23' 11" x 11' 11" ( 7.29m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Conservatory 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Ground Floor Wc
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.54m )
Bathroom 9' 6" x 5' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.65m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town along the Leverington Road and after approximately 4 miles turn left signposted Newton & Tydd St Giles. Proceed through the village of Newton towards Tydd St Giles. Once entering Tydd St Giles & Church Lane the property will be found on your right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54786678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.