4 bedroom detached house for saleMayfair Court, Northallerton
Offers in Region of
- Four double bedroom detached house
- Open-plan kitchen/family area
- Spacious living accommodation
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Remaining NHBC warranty
A recently constructed four bedroom detached house built to a high specification and located within a cul-de-sac location. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The well presented accommodation includes a reception hall, cloaks/WC, spacious living room with bay window, lovely open-plan kitchen/dining room/family area fitted with modern units and integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler, and there are double French doors opening to the rear garden. There is also a useful utility room. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a front garden and driveway leading to the garage, and the rear garden is enclosed with a patio area. The property is situated within easy reach of Northallerton town centre.
A recently constructed four bedroom detached house built to a high specification and located within a cul-de-sac location.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding E)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54787650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27937486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.