4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSamas Way Crayford DA1
- Guide Price £425,000-£450,000
- End Of Terrace
- Modern Development
- Master Suite
- Four bedroom home
- Two Resident Parking Spaces
- Close To Crayford Station
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
**** GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £450,000****
Built by Barratt Homes is this spacious four bedroom end of terrace house with an enclosed rear garden and two resident parking spaces.
This home has a great balance between modern living, character and class. It is immaculate throughout and has some truly impressive living areas. The master bedroom is on the top floor is a real show stopper, with a Juliette balcony, dressing room and En-suite it has it all. The property really has to be seen to be appreciated. With a private and secluded feel, you are away from all the hustle and bustle but still within walking distance to the town centre and mainline station.
The property has parking, location, space and style all covered what more could you want in your new family home.
Energy Efficiency Rating B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P217097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.