1 bedroom flat for saleWickham Road Brockley SE4
- 24'6ft Lounge/Kitchen Room
- 17'9ft Bedroom
- Light & Airy Throughout
- Excellent Décor
- Part Of A Prestigious Building
- Brockley Conservation Area
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Superb one double bedroom conversion flat situated on the top floor of this prestigious Victorian semi detached residence.
This fine home has been newly decorated throughout to a high standard and offers a bright and airy feel about it.
Benefitting from large 24ft open plan lounge/kitchen area, 17ft bedroom and modern three piece bathroom plus fine views over the local area and towards London.
Wickham Road is well situated in the heart of the Brockley conservation area with access to many transport facilities into London and Canary Wharf plus an abundance of bars, restaurants, shops, trendy cafes, open parkland and a weekly Farmers Market. Greenwich and Blackheath are also easily accessible.
All in all a fantastic first time buy.
Lease - 125 years from 29/09/2004 Ground Rent - £200 Per Annum Service Charge - £1,200 Per Annum Approx Energy Efficiency Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54788601.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P217072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Brockley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.