2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarmoor Clough, Dove Holes, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK17 8EZ
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Pleasant Countryside Views
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION
- Garden Over Two Levels
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
- Large Detached Garage
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase.
A well presented two bedroom semi-detached home near to Chapel-en-le-Frith and an easy drive to Buxton, and having pleasant countryside views, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout and is being sold with **NO ONWARD CHAIN**. Briefly the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, living room with feature fireplace, separate dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances and a separate utility room. To the first floor are double bedrooms and a contemporary four piece family bathroom. There is a good size garden split over two levels to the rear with off road parking for two vehicles and a large detached garage with electric roller shutter door. Viewing is advised. EPC Rating E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 442045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith on 01298 816178.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.