3 bedroom terraced house for saleDalkeith Avenue, Kingswood, Bristol
- Rarely Available In This Sought After Location
- A Spacious Double Bay 1930's Style Terraced Property
- Larger Than Average Garden Approximatley 100ft
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Garage To The Rear- Off Street Parking To The Front
- EPC Rating C
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS ON THIS PROPERTY. Rarely available in this sought after location a spacious double bay 1930's style terraced property boasting larger than average gardens. The accommodation comprises an entrance porch, hallway, two large receptions, a conservatory and a modern kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom. Outside are mature gardens to the rear approximately 100ft in length with a garage approached via a rear access lane. To the front there is off street parking. A prompt viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54792939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8668607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Jones Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.