Land for saleDarlington Road, Northallerton, DL6
Sale by Tender
The property outlined in red on Plan 1 extends to
approximately 1.488 acres (0.6 ha) including a 3 bed residential property. The site is located within the development limits of Northallerton and benefits from a wider Mixed Use Allocation reference NM5D. We believe the property is suitable for residential roadside residential or care
/ extra care development subject to planning.
Please note a further area of 1.544 acres (0.62 ha) adjacent to the site highlighted in blue on Plan 1 may also be available. The owners of the land have indicated a willingness to participate in
the development process.
A Hybrid Planning Application has been granted consent to the north and east of the site application reference 15/01083/HYB split as below.
Full Planning Permission has been granted for phase 1 of the Northallerton Gateway development comprising 150 dwellings to the east of Darlington Road and to be built by Persimmon and 148 dwellings to the west of Stokesley Road to be built by Taylor Wimpey.
Outline Planning Permission has been granted for a mixed use development comprising 900 dwellings which includes the development comprising phase 1 above, employment land (B1, B2, B8), retail (A1), restaurants (A3), drinking
establishments (A4), extra care facilities (D2), medical facilities (D1), Primary School (D1), community recreation playing pitches, allotments and car parking.
A Masterplan of the overall scheme has been reproduced on the final page of the brochure which highlights the subject site in blue. (Plan 2)
The property does not have a guide price.
The Freehold Interest of the property with Vacant Possession of all parts is offered as a whole by Informal Tender. Offers should be submitted Subject to Contract on the following basis:
1. Offers should be made in writing to the Leeds Office of Carter Jonas LLP or submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon on Thursday 5th July 2018.
2. The offer should clearly specify any “Conditions” to which the bid is subject.
3. An indication should be given as to the source and availability of finance. Written proof of funds would be preferable.
4. Details of Solicitor’s name and address should be supplied.
Our client’s do not undertake to accept the highest, or indeed any bid.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54798276.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDN180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.